>I saw a cute card using the Sweet Summer stamp set and really wanted to CASE it but I also wanted to change it up a bit so that it was my card.
I went through lots of color combos but ended up with Old Olive and Vanilla. Getting the flower heads lined up with the stems was more challenging than I thought it would be. I ended up cutting off just a tad from the top of the stem stamp so that it would be easier to line it up. And that is using clear stamps! I popped up the flower panel on dimensionals and layered it on the Old Olive layer that I embossed with the SU lattice embossing folder. I just got some Baker’s Twine and was itching to use it and this yellow worked perfectly with the Daffodil Delight flowers!